Thursday, December 28, 2006

NFL Football picks for week 17 (12/30/06 - 12/31/06)

This is the last regular season post. Overall, so far, I've done pretty well, and since I'm over 50%, I cannot complain. Here is one last shot to go undefeated for the season:


1. New York Giants - 2 1/2 over
Washington

2.
Detroit + 12 1/2 over Dallas

3.
Oakland + 12 1/2 over New York Jets

4.
St. Louis - 2 1/2 over Minnesota

5. Cleveland + 4 1/2 over
Houston

6.
Carolina - 3 1/2 over New Orleans

7. New England + 3 1/2 over Tennessee

8. Tampa Bay - 3 1/2 over Seattle

9. Cincinnati - 6 1/2 over Pittsburgh

10. Kansas City - 2 1/2 over Jacksonville

11. Buffalo + 9 1/2 over Baltimore

12. Miami + 9 1/2 over Indianapolis

13. Arizona + 13 1/2 over San Diego

14. Atlanta + 7 1/2 over Philadelphia

15. San Francisco + 10 1/2 Denver

16. Chicago - 2 1/2 over Green Bay

Happy New year, and happy Festivus (for the rest of us).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the blog that you have. I was wondering if you would link my blog to yours and in return I would do the same for your blog. If you want to, my site name is American Legends and the URL is:

www.americanlegends.blogspot.com

If you want to do this just go to my blog and in one of the comments just write your blog name and the URL and I will add it to my site.

Thanks,
David

Anonymous said...

If you are a woman, you may want to consider a product that is still effective without being quite so potent. Many women have found success with deep cleaners such as Neutrogena or Proactiv Skin Care , products that contain higher levels of benzoyl peroxide, a substance proven to be safe for pregnant women to use. Another advantage of trying other products before seeing a dermatologist is the cost, as consulting a physician can very often be pretty expensive. It may be cheaper to find out that a treatment available without a prescription worked as well as a cure that required a doctor visit.

Anonymous said...

these nfl pics date back to close to an year.

now i would like to understand, why you guys havenot been blogging ?

DIGG