Saturday, September 08, 2007

NFL Football Picks for Week 1

NFL season is upon us, and besides Bowl season, it's the most wonderful time of the year. Last year I had a strong start and a disappointing finish, but did wind up with more than I started with. Here are this weeks winners:


1. Indianapolis - 6 1/2 over New Orleans

2. Kansas City + 3 1/2 over Houston

3. Green Bay + 3 1/2 over Philadelphia

4. Minnesota - 3 1/2 over Atlanta

5. Miami + 3 1/2 over Washington

6. New England - 6 1/2 over New York Jets

7. Tennessee + 6 1/2 over Jacksonville

8. Denver - 3 1/2 over Buffalo

9. Pittsburgh - 4 1/2 over Cleveland

10. Carolina + 1 1/2 over St. Louis

11. Seattle - 6 1/2 over Tampa Bay

12. Chicago + 6 1/2 over San Diego

13. Oakland - 1 1/2 over Detroit

14. New York Giants + 5 1/2 over Dallas

15. Baltimore + 2 1 /2 over Cincinnati

16. Arizona + 3 1/2 over San Francisco

3 comments:

David Stefanini said...

Hi, I noticed you haven’t written for the blog in a while, but if you start up again I was hoping you would like to do a link exchange with my blog. If you link my site to yours I will put a link to your blog on mine. My site can be found at:

Absolutesportsreport.blogspot.com

If you want to do this, just leave a comment on my site, on any post, and I’ll link you later that night.

Thanks,
Dave

Bill said...

Hey, cool widgets at statbeast.com. Check it!

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

DIGG