Tuesday, September 08, 2009

NFL Football Picks for Week 1 2009

As promised, here are my picks for week 1 of the 2009 NFL season. Week 1 is always tough, but we've seen enough in preseason and from the media to know who is good and who is not. However, the spread always causes some havoc when a bad team loses, but manages to keep it close and covers. There are some dominant teams and some weaklings, but with the NFL, you never know. I'll probably get better as the season goes on, and if not, I'll let me son make my picks for me. Here you go for NFL week 1, 2009:

Tennessee Titans (+5.5) over Pittsburgh Steelers

Atlanta Falcons (-4.5) over Miami Dolphins

Cincinnati Bengals (-3.5) over Denver Broncos

Minnesota Vikings (-3.5) over Cleveland Browns

Jacksonville Jaguars (+6.5) over Indianapolis Colts

New Orleans Saints (-11.5) over Detroit Lions

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (+3.5) over Dallas Cowboys

Philadelphia Eagles (+0.5) over Carolina Panthers

Kansas City Chiefs (+8.5) over Baltimore Ravens

Houston Texans (-4.5) over New York Jets

New York Giants (-6.5) over Washington Redskins

Arizona Cardinals (-6.5) over San Francisco 49ers 9/13 4:15 PM

St. Louis Rams (+7.5) over Seattle Seahawks

Chicago Bears (+3.5) over Green Bay Packers

New England Patriots (-10.5) over Buffalo Bills

San Diego Chargers (-6.5) over Oakland Raiders


Let's see how I do.

No comments:

DIGG